It is sometimes hard to wake up in the morning when everything goes wrong at the same time.
Lately a friend of mine asked me, from where I get my motivation!
I think after many years of living alone, trying to observe and learn from everyone and everything around me, I developed some ability to do what needs to be done, without influence from other people. I try everyday to find some strength and self motivation to go to work, finish a task, or even go to gym when it is challenging.
So how actually can you motivate yourself?!
Here are some tips I believe that they can be effective to build self motivation:
- Being a woman can be an advantage, so don't think you can't do it, actually because I'm a woman I believe that I can do many things better.
- Ask for help and don't battle through issues alone not to end up exhausted in the process.
- I surround myself with inspiring people who I can learn from them and get motivation.
- Learn, Learn, Learn. I love my curiosity which makes me eager to learn new things. I believe I don't have to know everything, still I like to search or ask for more info about things I'm passionate about to learn more.
- I started to work around the age of 16 and that taught me to push the doors until they open. Plus proving people wrong is sometimes a good goal to have, and till now I proved I can do it.
- Identify a need then try to fulfill it. I also try to follow my gut instinct. And in the end you have to take a risk to make a difference.
The best way to achieve a goal is to commit to it no matter what it takes!
Wishing Y’all A Happy Weekend XOXO